Our General Dentistry Services
In order to keep your teeth, mouth and gums healthy, we provide several services to address whatever complication you are experiencing. Outside of regular dental cleanings, our dentists in Boise, Idaho, offer:
- Root canals: A root canal is likely necessary if tooth decay has created a cavity that has become infected. The doctor will numb your affected tooth before removing the infected area and filling the hole with material and medication.
- Bridges: Dental bridges are artificial teeth that fill the gap from missing teeth. Boise Family Dental Care uses CEREC™ technology to quickly create custom bridges during your appointment.
- Ceramic crowns: Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps replacing decayed, broken or exposed teeth. We also offer cosmetic crowns to correct visual imperfections.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are surgically implanted devices in the jaw that support the permanency of another dental prosthesis — like crowns or fixed dentures. With this rod as a support, your prosthesis will last much longer with comparable strength to your natural teeth.
- Dentures and partials: We offer several types of dentures, including custom full, partial, removable and fixed dentures — your choice will depend on your current teeth, mouth and gum health.
- Cavity filling procedures: Our dentists will perform a filling procedure before a cavity becomes infected. This inexpensive and minor procedure can ultimately improve your oral health in the long run. Our fillings are composite and naturally match your tooth’s color.
- Wisdom teeth removals: As you grow up, your mouth may not properly allow your wisdom teeth to come in naturally. This can cause trouble — such as overcrowding or teeth coming in at an odd angle — that can be painful. Dr. Crump can perform wisdom teeth removals right here in our office.
- Dental tooth extractions: If we come across a tooth beyond repair or a patient does not want a root canal, we may suggest a tooth extraction. Depending on the nature of the tooth, this procedure may be a simple or surgical extraction.
- Sedation dentistry: Boise Family Dental Care uniquely offers sedation services to make dental visits a breeze.