Cosmetic Crowns Service
One of the most common cosmetic dental procedures we perform at Boise Family Dental Care is dental crowns. During this procedure, the dental crown will fit over the top of your tooth to improve its appearance while restoring the natural root underneath.
Cosmetic vs. Regular Crowns
When it comes to getting a crown for your tooth, you have the option between a cosmetic and a regular crown:
- Regular crown: A dentist would only recommend regular crowns if they were a necessity. For example, they may be the final step in a root canal procedure.
- Cosmetic crown (elective crown): Cosmetic crowns are an aesthetic dental choice and offer many benefits, such as improving the appearance of your teeth, correcting misaligned teeth, permanently correcting discolored teeth and instantly closing gaps without braces or other orthodontic devices.
About Our Service
When you choose us for your cosmetic crown needs, we will remove a small enamel section from your tooth to help keep your new crown in place. Our team will then fit the crown over the entire tooth and ensure it fits snugly for a practical and beautiful dental option.
Our Service Benefits
When you choose Boise Family Dental Care for your cosmetic crown needs, you will experience advantages like:
- Fast services: We have a CERC™ machine that allows us to create beautiful crowns for you in one visit.
- Stunning results: Our cosmetic dental crowns look natural and elevate the appearance of your teeth.
- Permanent smile: Crowns are permanent dental fixtures, which means you can enjoy them for a lifetime.
- 100% ceramic: We use 100% ceramic in all of our crowns, so you don’t need to worry about seeing a grey line around the gums due to porcelain fused to metal crowns.
- Natural-looking products: Our office offers 20 shades of porcelain and 15 shades of glaze to match any tooth.