Why would I need a crown?
Crowns are used for one of three reasons:
- The tooth is too damaged to repair with a filling
- To restore the tooth after a root canal
- To restore the tooth after a tooth has been replaced with a dental implant.
We are a CERECTM dentist and have a machine in our office that lets us create beautiful, permanent crowns in in one visit.
There is no difference between a cosmetic crown and a regular crown with regards to quality, appearance, or price at our office. We give our patients the very best every time!
A patient came to see us because an old crown had fallen off and she needed a new one and the restoration on an old root canal was failing. We were able to craft two beautiful crowns in one visit using our CERECTM machine.
One Final Thought on Getting Crowns to Look Perfect
Have you ever known someone who had that one tooth that didn’t quite look right? Maybe it didn’t match their other teeth, looked obviously fake, or had a grey tint around the gum line?
- Our crowns are 100% ceramic so you will never see the grey line around the gums caused by porcelain fused to metal crowns.
- With approximately 20 shades of porcelain and an additional 15 shades of glaze we can match any tooth. We’d love for you to See our Before and After Gallery.